A couple of slightly different ingredients makes this egg salad recipe a keeper!
Egg Salad Maggie's Way
- 8 ea large eggs
- 2 tbsp Mayo
- 2 tbsp MIRACLE Whip salad dressing
- 2 tbsp celery finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 tbsp MINCED DRIED onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop eggs into half inch pieces, place in medium size bowl.
- Add balance of ingredients and fold until mixed well.
- Because we are using DRIED onion to eliminate excess moisture and add a new flavor dimension, the egg salad should be refrigerated for at least an hour. Enjoy!