Ranch & Cream Cheese Chicken with Bacon
- 2 lbs. Chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 3 ea Bacon strips
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 oz. Ranch seasoning
- 4 oz. Cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. chopped scallion tops for serving presentation
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Sauté bacon until crisp with the chopped onions. Remove both from skillet, leaving bacon grease.
- Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and brown each side. Reduce heat. Add chicken stock, ranch seasoning and cream cheese.
- Simmer chicken breasts in the skillet for 20-25 minutes until fully cooked (about 155 degrees). Add bacon and onions back into the sauce. Remove breasts to serving platter and sprinkle with scallions.