Country Pork Chops from Florida
- 4 ea Pork chops 4-6 ounces each May Use Pork loin
- 1 cup Italian Dressing
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dozen Ritz crackers or others of your choice
- 3 tbsp. Butter melted
- 1 tsp Dried rosemary
- In a 9 by 13 baking dish, arrange pork chops as far apart as possible. Combine the dressing and the Worcestershire sauce. Pour the dressing over the chops. Turn chops over to get complete coverage of dressing. Marinate for at least an hour - the longer, the better.
- Place chops to marinate in refrigerator for an hour. Turn chops over for coverage of dressing.
- Crush the crackers in a plastic bag into crumbs.
- Just prior to baking, sprinkle cracker crumbs over chops. Pour the melted butter on top of the crumbs. Sprinkle the rosemary over chops.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350 degrees, depending on the thickness of the pork chops. Serve as baked or pour remaining marinade over chops for more flavor.